Solved

PAYG sim has arrived how do I send PAC code

• 11 August 2023
  • 8 replies

PAYG go sim card has just arrivedĀ  have done nothing yet but how do I send my PAC code

icon

Best answer by andewhite 14 August 2023, 14:32

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @colinmacdonald, I think you can do this online atĀ https://switching.idmobile.co.uk/.Ā 
šŸ¤ž

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @colinmacdonald,

Welcome to the Community!

Please let us know if you require any assistance with the number port.

Ā 

Kash

hello there I have a number of questions plus I am disabled and dont like doing too much on line I get confused ..I got my sim card PAYG switching from vodafone, I got my PAC, trans number, my existing number and Id number. but I was sent a pin on the iD number should I put the iD sim in my phone, will i lose my vodafone if I put your sim in now?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @colinmacdonald,

If I understand you are trying to register?

You wonā€™t lose your Vodafone number putting the iD SIM in right now.

If you have submitted your request to keep your number already, whatever date you selected for the switch is the date it completes.

Ā 

If you want, you can just wait till this date before you register for peace of mind.

The SIM card is active anyway as it was activated when we sent it out.

Ā 

Mohammed

Ā 

how do I cancel the PAYG and any contract I have

if my PAYGĀ sim runs out of credit does that end my account

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @colinmacdonald, with an iD PAYG SIM card you donā€™t have any contract with iD Mobile.Ā 

If stop using your iD PAYG SIM card, or no longer need it, your iD SIM isĀ automatically disconnected afterĀ 4 months of no chargeable service / activity.

For PAYG, iD recommend destroying the SIM card, and not returning the SIM card to iD, whenĀ you no longer want to use iD Mobile services.

Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @colinmacdonaldĀ 

Ā 

Iā€™d recommend the above from @andewhiteĀ here.

Ā 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?