Question

Phone blacklisted

• 12 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Can someone help please, ID blacklisted my phone accidentally. I have now spoken to live chat twice in the last week and both times they have assured me that it would be done within the hour but it’s still blacklisted and I can’t use the phone.

I’m at my wits end as they keep saying it’s done but no change!

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps try speaking privately to iD customer support using Facebook Messenger or X (Twitter) DM @LJENK.

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays.

If I was in this situation, I think I’d probably have made a complaint by now.
Seems like shoddy customer service, being told one thing, only for nothing to happen. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @LJENK,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about this and we can check it out.

If you require further assistance, please get back to us here and we will PM you.

Kash

I have had my phone blacklisted. Apple are saying they haven’t done it, and ID are saying they haven’t either. We have two names on the account, and it seems ID have black listed the wrong phone, but they don’t want to help rectify the issue. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Della Clarke,

Unblacklisting a handset and requesting the blacklisting shouldn’t be an issue.

What did the team advise when you requested this?

Kash

It isn’t as simple as that. You have blacklisted the wrong phone number. We have two numbers on one account. The stolen phone number is still active, and the second phone number on the account that we have here has been blocked. Trying to speak to someone is proving problematic as the account holder, is living at another location.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Della Clarke,

We can help with this.

Are you the account holder?

If you aren’t the account holder the account holder would need to contact us directly.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?