Question

Phone i ordered now not available for another month and customer support cut me off when ask to cancel

• 21 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi 

I upgraded to an iphone 13 mini, haven’t received any updates in a few days so decided to chase through customer support. They told me its not in stock until April 21st. I need a phone for work and social life so obviously can’t wait a month. However, whenever I ask about cancelling or any other options available to me the agent basically just signs off and ignores me? How do i cancel my contract so i can pick a phone that ID actually have in stock. Also, how do i lodge a complaint? The customer service here is a bit ridiculous. 

Thanks everyone 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @Josh4212314141124123, sorry to hear about this. We’ll get your order cancelled for you. We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account in order to do so.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?