Question

phone number hasnt changed over to my original numver i requested to keep

• 25 July 2023
  • 3 replies

I ordered my id mobile and new sim, which arrived the day later. When ordering I placed a pac code in before checking out as requested- which meant I could transfer from EE keeping the same number, it stated my number would change over to my original number which I wanted to keep on Tuesday 25th (today) I have tried all recommended action but my new phone is still using a different number. What am I supposed to do to keep my old number like requested???

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

I also can’t log into my id mobile app as when I type my original number in (the one I chose to keep) it says my number isn’t live. So I can’t log into my account either 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I ordered my id mobile and new sim, which arrived the day later. When ordering I placed a pac code in before checking out as requested- which meant I could transfer from EE keeping the same number, it stated my number would change over to my original number which I wanted to keep on Tuesday 25th (today) I have tried all recommended action but my new phone is still using a different number. What am I supposed to do to keep my old number like requested???

Number transfers aren’t immediate @Shan-Hayley Bateson. 

It can sometimes take until 10pm for the port to be properly completed by iD Mobile.
When I joined iD Mobile, my port completed at around 3pm on the date scheduled for my switch.
🤞  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Shan-Hayley Bateson 

As @andewhite suggests ports can take between 8am and 10pm on the selected date.

You’ll need to register an iD Mobile app/website account before logging in, please let us know how you get on and if you require any further assistance.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?