Question

Pixel 6 Pro Chromebook Claim

• 23 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello, I've tired making a claim for the Chromebook offer for my Pixel 6 Pro, I got this response.

Unfortunately, we are not able to accept the order confirmation by itself. Please provide either the accompanying delivery note from the package, or the full VAT receipt, clearly showing the order date/date of purchase, the purchased product and the retailers name/logo.

I was wondering where i could get such information. Thanks.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Adam101, I’d suggest asking iD Mobile for a copy of your purchase invoice, which should show all 3 of those things.

In my experience the customer support from the iD social media team works best.

Contact them privately using facebook (with Messenger), or Twitter (by DM (direct message)). They’ll be able to assist you regarding evidence of your eligible purchase for the Chromebook offer.

Out-of-hours messages left on facebook or Twitter are handled when the iD social media team next start work - anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello, I've tired making a claim for the Chromebook offer for my Pixel 6 Pro, I got this response.

Unfortunately, we are not able to accept the order confirmation by itself. Please provide either the accompanying delivery note from the package, or the full VAT receipt, clearly showing the order date/date of purchase, the purchased product and the retailers name/logo.

I was wondering where i could get such information. Thanks.

Hey @Adam101 

We can provide a proof of purchase to you which you can use to make this claim.

Have you had this sorted since via Social Media or do you still need help?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?