Question

Poor signal.

• 4 September 2023
  • 6 replies

Just started with id a couple of days ago. The signal is absolutely dreadful. And the mobile network is super slow. Even with 4g. Vodafone was much better. I am within my 14day cooling off period. How do I leave and can I stop my number from being transfered from Vodafone....or can I just transfer it back from ID to another company? 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you’ve transferred your number to iD, and then decide to return your purchase in the cooling off period, the mobile number is moved to an iD PAYG account so you can request a PAC to transfer from iD back to another company.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Enver Cengiz 

Do you still require help with this?

We’d return the plan then after the return is completed, issue a PAC code for usage with another network.

Please let us know if you still need any help so we can reach out.

Tom

Thanks for your reply. Just seen this now. I've been advised to return the phone back and keep the sim so it can revert to payg. My phone was received today at the warehouse. How long does it take to revert my sim to payg so that I can port my number to another provider? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Returns can take around 7 days to be processed at the warehouse.

Thanks for late night reply. No problem, I have been able to get a pac code but was told I should wait until the sim has reverted to pay as you go by them processing at warehouse. Otherwise I could have to pay the massive bill for leaving early. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Enver Cengiz 

This would be correct, once the warehouse team complete the return the plan will drop to a PAYG plan, once done, a PAC can be requested and used, avoiding a big bill charge.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?