Solved

Port Form says Incorrect Details (PAC)

• 1 April 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Trying to do this but keepsĀ giving an error. All details are 100% correct. Live chat on this doesn't seem to be working and can't find a number anywhere to call...

icon

Best answer by andewhite 3 April 2023, 19:43

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 3

Trying to do this but keepsĀ giving an error. All details are 100% correct. Live chat on this doesn't seem to be working and can't find a number anywhere to call...

Hi there @Benji Dorward, weā€™re sorry to hear that the port form isnā€™t working for you. Please can you confirm that you are using the transaction code that begins with the number ā€œ4ā€?Ā 

Ā 

Also, please can you try re-entering all your details again, but with your surname written in all capital letters?

Ā 

Please try both of those and let us know how you get on, and we will look to assist further if you are still unable to process the port.

Ā 

Best wishes,

Tyler

Userlevel 1

Hi thereĀ @Benji Dorward, weā€™re sorry to hear that the port form isnā€™t working for you. Please can you confirm that you are using the transaction code that begins with the number ā€œ4ā€?Ā 

Ā 

Also, please can you try re-entering all your details again, but with your surname written in all capital letters?

Ā 

Please try both of those and let us know how you get on, and we will look to assist further if you are still unable to process the port.

Ā 

Best wishes,

Tyler

I canā€™t get back tot he form anymore. Iā€™ve been trying every since I posted this, but as soon as I posted this I realied that the form no longer loaded either. Everytime I try it I get the same as when I try live chat -Ā The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 11359367008206540546

I canā€™t use the form, I canā€™t access live chat and the automated phone line is useless, so I have no way of speaking to anyone about sorting this other than going back to Curryā€™s and returning the phone.

Ā 

To confirm, yes the transaction number is the correct one beginning with ā€œ4ā€. I triple checked all the details and submitted them about 5 times, before then realising that both the form and live chat give the above error on both my computer and on my mobile using the ID Mobile app.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Make sure you are NOT LOGGED-IN to the iD Community when you visit pages on the main iD Mobile website @Benji Dorward.

The cookies used with the iD Community cause this problem, if you try to access pages on the main iD website, while signed-in to your iD Community account.

šŸ€

Userlevel 1

Make sure you are NOT LOGGED-IN to the iD Community when you visit pages on the main iD Mobile websiteĀ @Benji Dorward.

The cookies used with the iD Community cause this problem, if you try to access pages on the main iD website, while signed-in to your iD Community account.

šŸ€

Wow, thank you! Iā€™ve worked in IT most of my adult life and I canā€™t believe that is what caused the error! Haha

Only thing is, Iā€™m still getting the same error saying when trying to access my PAC the is a problem with the details Iā€™ve entered. Again, triple checked and everything is correct. At least I can use the live chat tomorrow when itā€™s open. Thanks!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Try entering your SURNAME in CAPITAL letters @Benji Dorward.
šŸ€Ā 

Userlevel 1

Try entering your SURNAME in CAPITAL lettersĀ @Benji Dorward.
šŸ€Ā 

Perfect, thank you!

When i tried to port i didnt have a community log in created yet.Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Israt,

I can see that we have responded to your post elsewhere.

Please get back to us there and we will be happy to help.

Ā 

Kash

Why iD Mobile?