Question

Port not happened. Utter shamblew

• 18 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Their motto 'we are a company that care', erm that's far from the truth.

***18th Dec- heard nothing again had to again go on live chat to be told same story and that they don't know why a manager has not called back. Also lost a 3250 order today as someone thought i was out of business as its been disconnected. Disgusting 

**17th Dec - still nothing. Shambles however payment is coming out TOMORROW. WTF

*further update spoke to them on phone 15 December for manager to ring me told would be within 24 hours - NOT HAPPENED 

At the minute a joke of a company. This is the email i sent after speaking with someone on Wednesday. When i spoke to them i was told said they would get it sorted in 48 hours (after seeing below more time and me being reasonable). 48 hours later their response is we want another 72 hours. 😡😡😡😡

Email Summary :

December 3rd placed order 
Switch date was meant for December 8th

I communicated firstly on the 8th at 1730 to be told to wait until after 6pm and it would be done, that didn't happened. 

I communicated again on the 9th for which i was told their was a delay due to a missing file within the transfer to wait 24 hours to be resolved. They said they had communicated that with technical to resolve. I was offered 16 compensation at this point and also given a complaints reference number. 

I also communicated with talk mobile to ask abiut the missing file they explained they have sent everything at their end (also attached) 

Sunday 10th never happened 

Monday 11th i again communicated with you to be told again please give technical another 24 hours but this time the complaints team would communicate with me too within 24 hours.

Tuesday 12th nothing again happened sonat 1930 i contacted you to be cut off because you closed at 20.00. 

Wednesday 13th i was on webchat over 1 hour to be told that it hadn't been sent to technical at all and that they would now do it and it would take a further 48 hours.

At this point i was fuming and asked to cancel but i couldn't even do that without losing the number. 

So I contacted via telephone and spoke to mousaf who listened, explained abiut the missing file again and still no real update on what i was told on Saturday. I have to wait up to 48 hours again as its now with technical. 

As i explained i have had this number over 10 years and i use it for work purposes and so close to Christmas i am losing business because my customers have that number, i could also be getting bad feedback because again i can't have access to this number. 

Its absolutely not on this, me having to chase you for a number that was suppose to be transferred last Friday. I keep as you can see keep getting told, wait a further 24 or 48 hours and nothing is been done. 

I need my number back.

It is outrageous the amount of time and money lost in communicating with you. You have sent me my direct debit confirmation through post for something i cant have access to through mt own nunber.

I am expecting a call, a resolution and this sorting within 48 hours.

6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi @Karl Hunter 

I’m sorry to hear about your experience as I had been through it myself and this is why I’m messaging you to let you know what I had done.
I’ve requested my pac code and gone back to o2 and even that has taken me 16 days to get my number back off this S**T company despite they had already had the phone back.

Then I had a SIMO plan got which got cut off straight away but had hassle with getting that pac code back out of them as well.

If you had taken out the contract online you’ve got a 30 day cooling off period or if it was in store then it’s 14 days to cancel but if and when they do say to you about returning the phone they will say to take it to a Curry’s store which they won’t except it so you’ll have to post it back to them but you have to pay postage.

They had said that all charges and fees would be waived but I’m now just getting generic replies.
But I’m saying this to everyone that pops up in my email like yourself now, I’ve never known a company like it I will give this company 5+ stars for the B**LS**T that comes from it.

With the part of the money that I’m still owed I’ve gave up with it at the moment.
Best of luck to you and I hope you get it sorted soon.

Userlevel 1

I have tried to cancel but i will lose the mobile number that i had had for 10 years which I need. Basically they are God in this situation and have me trapped until it fully ports over. 

I've never know anything like them, lies after lies.

A simple question, why can't you start to the port again if apparently it's missing a file (we just can't). BS.

Very frustrating, angry to different extremes but they don't care they will just lie and give you same spiel, 24 hours blah. It's nonesense. 

Userlevel 1

Hi @Karl Hunter 

Yes I know your felling and this is why I’m still here battling against these F@@KERS.

Contact your old supplier or OFCOM explain it to them and ask them for advice

Every time you contact the company make sure you have photos of the full conversation.

As you’re losing money due to them take them through the small claims court for compensation. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Karl Hunter 

I’m sorry to hear your port has been delayed, I believe we’ve been through this with you on social media and would recommend contacting the complaints team directly.

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Peter Mills 

I understand you’re frustrated however we’d kindly ask that you don’t go to every post you can find and spam.

We’ve already private messaged you to ask if you need further assistance, but you’ve ignored this.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi @Tom

Thank you for that but when I do reply to you’s what do I get back NOTHING!
So this is why I’m explaining to other people what the customer service is like of this company until this is fully resolved properly as you’ll have everything recorded your end I’ll keep on going as I can’t contact the ombudsman till after 8 weeks of the  issue.

So at the moment you’ve got plenty of time to resolve the issue. 
So once again I hope that helps you and the rest of the team at that company out.

Peter.

Why iD Mobile?