Solved

Portation Issue from Plusnet to ID

• 19 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Can someone tell me why it takes five days to port an old number from Plusnet to ID?   I applied for a new sim deal on Monday 15th May, 2023 and i provided a pac at the time.  On 17th i got a sim delivered with a new number on it, not the old number.  It is now Friday 19th May and i still don’t have my old number.  Can someone help, its very inconvenient.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 22 May 2023, 17:04

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Sandra Hilton did you set a date for the port to complete? Have you tried rebooting your handset at all?

Userlevel 1

Hi Sian.

I really cant remember if i set a date, its a week ago and ive been trying to log in from Wednesday.  I have logged out of my phone all week but it still shows the old number.  Any help would be appreciated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Sandra Hilton,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?