Question

Porting in form issue

• 6 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there,
I am struggling with the form to transfer my existing number from 3 to my new account. I have filled it in correctly, as far as I can tell, but it’s not proceeding. It comes up with the following message “ We’ve tried to process your PAC but there is an issue with the information you’ve submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again”. I have tried three times and checked all the information is correct.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Sharon Louise Patrick, it seems there are often issues using the online form.

You can submit your PAC using the iD live chat service - the agents work until 8pm weekdays.

Alternatively, contact iD Mobile’s social media customer support team on facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by Direct Message) for assistance.

Good luck @Sharon Louise Patrick.
🤞🤞🤞 

Userlevel 1

Hi there and thank you for getting back to me so promptly. I managed to find the answer to my issue on another thread and it appears that the transaction number that you need has to begin with the number 4. After searching through my many emails I found it! Many thanks again for your response.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Ah, that’s good @Sharon Louise Patrick.

When I joined iD, my transaction number was on the invoice I received with my order items.

Good luck @Sharon Louise Patrick.  

Why iD Mobile?