Question

porting issue

• 5 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi could someone help.

i am trying to port mine and my daughters mobile numbers from BT to ID. 

I have managed to change my daughters no problem. But have been unable to change mine.

i have tried twice without success. I requested a different PAC code from BT and tried again but this hasn’t worked.

i have looked through the community answers and can not find the solution.

ID seem to be having some issues because I can not find the chat function, I have tried Facebook messenger but didn’t get a reply.

any help greatly received 

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

How to chat to us - Live Chat

Live Chat allows you to speak to one of our helpful iD Mobile customer service agents. The team are available 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays. They can help you sort out any issues you may have. Please note that it may take a few seconds for the Live Chat button to load.

We also have a Chat Bot that’s available 24/7, which can help you resolve any questions you may have about your account. This includes providing step-by-step guidance on paying bills, upgrading, checking your account, and more. It’s quick and simple to use and can address many common issues about managing your account.

Good luck!

Live chat is not showing as an option on my IPad

Userlevel 3
Badge

Any better?

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

The page does say, “Please allow a few moments for the Live Chat Button to load.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Matt Murdoch 

Are you still having issues with this?

If so, please let us know.

However, it would be true you need a unique PAC code for each phone number you wish to transfer to us, as soon as you have a unique PAC code for the number you haven’t been able to transfer over, let us know.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?