Question

porting seems to have failed

• 15 November 2022
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi im having big issues number was to be ported from tesco yesterday between 8 and 10, old phone died new one i thoughtbworking BUT i cant receive texts or calls i can call out and the number is correct, its my buisness line so massively important , i was told 24hr max so im not very happy, my daughter  on id and can call me and text????? But nobody else doesnt seem be a call center either begining to think this was a bad idea plweeeesase help, samsung s22 ultra

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Mick Ward2234, the iD Mobile terms & conditions state their contracts are not for business use.

Nor do iD Mobile have a call centre - there’s no telephone support because iD Mobile help & support is 100% online.

This public forum is not the place for timely support - it’s mainly somewhere that iD users try to help one another. Your best options for quick online support are:

1. Send iD a private message on facebook (using Messenger).
  2. Send a DM (direct message) to iD on Twitter.
  3. Chat online at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat - the iD agents work 9am - 8pm weekdays (and 8am - 6pm at weekends).

Good luck @Mick Ward2234

Userlevel 1

Great im a plumber so buisness and social line, i was directed here to get help 😪 thanks i think

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Mick Ward2234, iD Mobile like to promote the iD Community as a place you can get 24/7 support but, it’s not true.

The iD moderators seem to try and read forum posts once a day but, they’re currently about 4-5 days behind real-time. Your best options for quick online support are:

1. Send iD a private message on facebook (using Messenger).
  2. Send a DM (direct message) to iD on Twitter.
  3. Chat online at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat - the iD agents work 9am - 8pm weekdays (and 8am - 6pm at weekends).
Userlevel 1

Ok thankyou ill try the chat again😄

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Ok thankyou ill try the chat again😄

Good luck @Mick Ward2234, IMO the quality of support from online chat is variable.

Most number port issues get passed to the tech team who are understaffed and overworked.

Userlevel 1

Hi again still stuck here now been 4 days without a phone chatted to online 3 times keep being told be "today" and not happening i neeeeed help😪

Userlevel 1

I submitted the pac code friday afternoon

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I submitted the pac code friday afternoon

If submitted before 17:30 last Friday then port should have been completed by 14-Nov-2022.

If submitted AFTER 17:30 last Friday then port should have been completed by 15-Nov-2022.

🍀

Userlevel 1

Was before mate and told be done by end of play monday by carphone warehouse, finally sorted at 12 noon today spoke/text a very helpfull guy who said i can sort that for you and 1 hour later boom as was sorted, im back haha

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Glad to hear it got sorted in the end @Mick Ward2234,

Thanks for letting us know!

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

All seem well apart from odd person says when i text its still not my number any ideas😁

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

All seem well apart from odd person says when i text its still not my number any ideas😁

Try turning OFF the “Chat features” option in the Messages app on your handset.

Good luck @Mick Ward2234

Userlevel 1

Thankyou ill try that😁😁😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Mick Ward2234,

We hope that @andewhite has helped you out with that.

However if you require further assistance, please feel free to post to us here.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?