possible upgrade

• 22 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Afternoon, 

I have recently decided to end my contract with the intention to go SIM only. However, I've seen the Google pixel 5 deal at 24.99 per month with a 100 pound gift card for new customers. I was wondering what that would look like as an upgrade? As ideally I'd like to keep my existing number. I fully appreciate going SIM only means I'll have a new number.

Lauren 1 month ago

Hi @Matthew Brookes, welcome to the community!

If you’re looking at changing your existing 24-month plan to a SIM only, you’ll be able to do so by upgrading via the iD app or your account online. You wouldn’t need to opt for a new number necessarily. The upgrade deals will also be visible on your account for a Google Pixel. However, it’s likely that the giftcard will only be available for new customers.

However, if you have upgraded to a SIM only plan already, you would only be able to upgrade that plan again in 6-months time. 

If you’d like to discuss your options further, it’s always worth calling our sales team to see what they can offer. Their number is 0207 1391 397. Alternatively, if you have any further questions, feel free to ask here!

-Lauren

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Matthew Brookes, welcome to the community!

If you’re looking at changing your existing 24-month plan to a SIM only, you’ll be able to do so by upgrading via the iD app or your account online. You wouldn’t need to opt for a new number necessarily. The upgrade deals will also be visible on your account for a Google Pixel. However, it’s likely that the giftcard will only be available for new customers.

However, if you have upgraded to a SIM only plan already, you would only be able to upgrade that plan again in 6-months time. 

If you’d like to discuss your options further, it’s always worth calling our sales team to see what they can offer. Their number is 0207 1391 397. Alternatively, if you have any further questions, feel free to ask here!

-Lauren

Why iD Mobile?