Question

Pre order acceptance & claiming offer

• 10 March 2022
  • 1 reply

I’ve pre ordered the out of stock s22 and would like to confirm a few things.

With restocking being expected on the 6th of April, will the acceptance of my offer to purchase (the running of a credit check) be delayed until then?

Will the offer for a free set of samsung bud pros, which is expiring on the 5th of april, still be valid?

If stock is late and delivery is delayed, will my purchase fall even later than that date?

For the latter two questions, please note that the samsung website explicitly says “purchased” by 05/04/2022 and I’m thinking its not technically a purchase until I’ve paid, which I wont until my order is accepted.

And is there anyway to expedite my acceptance in the off chance it is rejected and I need to find an alternative before the offer of free buds pro expires?

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @Ismail Nur, sorry for the delayed response. The credit check is carried out right away, not just before dispatch. 

Your eligibility to claim for the Galaxy Buds is based on when you placed the order, not the dispatch date, so you would be eligible. You’d just need to claim here within 60 days of purchase.

There’s no way of expediting the credit check, unfortunately, though I imagine that time has passed.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?