Question

Premium text messages not sending, error code "iD - error 0"

• 11 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Having checked I have activated the Premium feature on my phone and I have full allowances and a cap that hasn't been exceeded, I still cannot send a text to a competition number.

Please advise

Thank you very much.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Flanker67,

Not all short codes work with iD Mobile.

Their network partner (three) determines the short codes that work and those that don’t.

In addition, if the short code is in the premium category, you need to turn the premium SMS feature ON in your iD My Account and make sure your account cap is not £0.

There’s a short code checker here - if you go to 8. Shortcodes, you can use the checker.

Good luck.

As stated in my original message the premium feature is turn on and the a count cap is maxed to £75.00.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay, thanks @Flanker67.

Is it a short code or longer number, for the competition entry number in question?

It is a short code, but when I've entered it into the checker it really doesn't give me much info.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thanks @Flanker67, sadly not all short codes work on the iD Mobile network.

It’s iD’s network partner (three), who determine which short codes actually work. It could be that the competition entry number is not setup on their network.

Anyway, the iD online community isn’t real-time, so it could be several days or longer before iD Mobile read your post.

It might be quicker for you to PM iD Mobile via facebook or twitter.

Best to contact iD between 9am - 6pm - that way you can PM with a real person.

Good luck.

Why iD Mobile?