Question

Price of new contract

• 28 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi I found a contract on iPhone se for 25.99 per month. It says first three months half price, does that mean it will go up to 52 pounds per month after the first three months. Or does it mean that for the first three months the bill will be around 13 pounds? I am confused! https://www.idmobile.co.uk/shop/pay-monthly/apple-iphone-se

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Samsam, welcome to the iD Mobile community! In this instance, the first 3 months would be billed at £13 per month before reverting to the usual rate of £25.99 :)

Thank you,

Rory

Thanks for the clarification Rory. Two more questions, can I transfer my current number using a pac code to the new sim? And is tethering allowed In this contract?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Samsam, if you’re joining us from a different network, you can bring your number across easily. Just text PAC to 65075 from your current network SIM, then give it to us when you join.

However, if you’re already with iD Mobile, you can’t transfer your number in this way. You’d need to upgrade your existing line, but this deal may not be available as an upgrade.

Tethering is now allowed on all iD Mobile contracts :)

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?