Solved

Prices have gone too high

• 27 March 2023
  • 8 replies

I have had this contract which I believe was miss sold and given incorrect information several times therefore inciting charges and the price has now gone up so much and to leave has gone up massively with there is no one to talk to and within the 30 days of being informed of the price hike I want to cancel free of charge  as within my rights to do so.

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 27 March 2023, 12:36

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

I want to cancel free of charge  as within my rights to do so.

Whoever told you that is wrong. Simply put, you’re screwed!

RPI/CPI rates are agreed to in the terms and conditions of any iD Mobile contract, I’d recommend taking a look at all of the posted terms and conditions in the link below;

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/legal/terms-and-conditions

this is from the citizens advice website 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Read the last bit… You were told at the start of the contract, it informs you within the terms and conditions you agreed to. Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Leanne Evans,

Sorry to hear you aren’t happy about the price increase.

We also have sent texts out to customers notifying them of the increase and a link for more information on this.

Mohammed

When I told Three (My mobile provider for years) about me going for a cheaper mobile deal from ID, I was warned by them to read contract thoroughly, and of course I didn’t. Now I am surprised to see hike in bill 15%+3.9% in just three months time. Contacted ID customer care, they mentioned if I cancel direct debit they will refer me to debt collection. Wow

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Three have the same annual price increase clause in all their contracts. Had you gone with Three, your bill would have increased with them too!

they mentioned about putting cap, not to increase price during contract.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Read the terms and conditions, they tell you all you need to know.

Why iD Mobile?