Question

problem with activating sim card

• 16 January 2024
  • 1 reply

After I lost my Sim card I contacted ID customer service and they advise me to get a new replacement and its what I did .after 4 h it didn't activate.contcted the customer service again nd tried all they asked me to do but still not activated. They Advice me again to get new sim card and what I did but still not activated after 5 days . They said because I activated one before they couldn't active another one ,here I am woth no Internet no calls ,I use my phone for work and contact my family .

Everytime I contact the customer service the only response I get is there is no update.

I am really thinking of leaving ID with all this hassles .

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Jocef Bou, welcome to the community!

It’s unusual for two replacement SIMs to not be activated on the account as they should. Was the phone also lost along with the SIM, is there any possibility of the Phone being blacklisted? If so, this should be visible via the iD app or your account online. 

It’s also worthwhile trying some troubleshooting steps. Has the phone been restarted since the SIM has been activated? Is it also possible to try the SIM in a different device to check? Resetting your network settings can also help.

-Lauren

Why iD Mobile?