Question

Problems registering for my account

• 14 July 2023
  • 8 replies

I’m a new customer. I’ve tried registering for an account. I get through as far as the final stage (following receiving a security code and entering my email address and a new password). I click submit and it keeps coming up with the error “Sign In is temporarily unavailable”. So frustrating! 

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sounds like iD Mobile might have issues with their online portal @Bryony9331.

You can’t talk to iD on the phone, you have to use their online chat - have you chatted with customer service to see if there’s a system problem currently? 

Thank you. Yes, I’ve chatted with customer service and they’ve said they’ll escalate my issue but it’ll probably take 48 hours for someone to get back to me. Just wondered if there was something I was doing wrong or if other people were getting the same issue. Looks like I might have to wait though. :-( 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Bryony9331, I also had issues when I joined iD, and tried to register for my “My iD Account” online.

I used my laptop + web browser, and kept trying once or twice a day for a few days until I was successful. Unfortunately, on the occasions I’ve been told the tech team will respond within 48-hours, it’s usually taken longer and sometimes I didn’t get a response. 
🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Bryony9331,

Welcome to the Community!

Just wanted to check how you are getting on with your account set up?

If you are still having issues, please let us know and we will investigate.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Morning, I have the same problem , tried twice now, different browsers etc. Get the same error -

Edit - despite the error its let me login with the details I used. So all fine.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @danielson00.

Very odd indeed.

Is the app working fine?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi, all working fine now. Think is did register ok, but errored at the end. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi, all working fine now. Think is did register ok, but errored at the end. 

Glad to hear that!

Thanks for letting us know.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?