Solved

problems with new app

I am having issues adding my ID mobile number to the new updated app.  Why might this be?? It's saying error occured!

icon

Best answer by Lauren 27 April 2024, 11:59

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps the updated iD app is not yet bug free, @SUNNYFACEH

There are forum posts of issues with the updated iD app.

My partner manage to log on ok with his id mobile number??

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @SUNNYFACEH, we’re aware of the app issues. These are intermittent and can affect some customers and not others, many apologies about that.

If you’d like us to double check any account in the meantime, just let us know here and we’d be happy to send you a PM.

-Lauren

Userlevel 1

Cannot access my account either. Complete morning trying to use chat and find out whats going on. Now you cannot log in online I'm told you must download the new app first which I've done only to get to add your number then it falls apart.

Says information does not match our records!

I had logged in set up biometric then you  get to add your number and it does not work after adding your date of birth name and phone number?

So now cannot access my account! I'm sick of this with ID no customer service line and all they were trying to do on chat was get me to agree to upgrade! Bloody disgusting.

I think for me after many you years with ID it's time to move to another provider. 

Userlevel 1

NEW APP ISUESS ??

CANNOT LOG IN AFTER ENTERING DOB NAME NUMBER. SAYS DOES NOT MATCH? 

IVE TREBLE CHECKED INFO IS CORRECT?

App making me reregister my account for some reason then says it doesn't recognise my number so unable to check my balance or roaming! 

Userlevel 1

Yes I'm having a similar problem. Says information does not match our records so can't log in. This is the new app! Communication with customer service which asked for the information and Identification confirmed it is correct? But ID'S App won't allow access. My contract ends in June/July time so I may find another provider. No customer service via a phone line only chat is just not on.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Lorena62 

It sounds like you may have not registered, please try registering to the app.

Please ensure that your information entered is the same as we have it. (Surname, date of birth etc)

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Marie Nicola 

Sorry to hear that, please ensure that your details in all other areas are correct and the same as we would have, the details you gave at purchase.

Tom

Userlevel 1

My details are correct as confirmed in chat with ID mobile. I downloaded the App as told to do and registered all said ready to go...then it said add your number! Did that with my details dob name and message says .....does not match out records? I know my name dob and phone number are correct but the ID App does not! I never had problems with the log in online all the years I have been with ID but this is just absolutely ridiculous. Why launch an App that's obviously not fit for purpose! I will be terminating my account very soon and moving on to a provider who has a real customer service who you can talk to.!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Lorena62,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?