Question

Received first bill nut not received SIM card yet.

• 18 September 2022
  • 2 replies

I have received an email letting me know that my first bill is ready. I haven't received the sim card yet. I cannot create an account to view this bill because it sends a message to the number I cannot connect to as I haven't got the SIM!!! I only made the order on Thursday. The email states the sim takes 3 working days. You should not be setting up first bill until the sim is activateed. I do not appreciate these kind of business practices. My order is REMOVED  number is REMOVED . I will cancel within the cooling off period if this doesn't get sorted ASAP.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Always read the terms and conditions before signing the agreement. iD Mobile activate their SIM cards upon dispatch and it's from that point in time you are billed from. Your first bill is generated approximately 24 hours after activation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I have received an email letting me know that my first bill is ready. I haven't received the sim card yet. I cannot create an account to view this bill because it sends a message to the number I cannot connect to as I haven't got the SIM!!! I only made the order on Thursday. The email states the sim takes 3 working days. You should not be setting up first bill until the sim is activateed. I do not appreciate these kind of business practices. My order is REMOVED  number is REMOVED . I will cancel within the cooling off period if this doesn't get sorted ASAP.

Hi ​​​​​​ @sylviechau,

SIM Cards are activated upon dispatch so the first bill is produced within 24-hours but not taken until 14-days later.

SIM cards take 2-3 days to arrive so once you have it, you can register and use the form to submit your PAC if keeping your number.

I’ve removed the personal details from your chat.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?