Question

refer a friend issue

• 14 August 2023
  • 5 replies

I referred a family member just over a week ago and she followed the instructions and entered her account number when prompted. The web page stated " thanks- your referral has been registered. We just need to run some checks on your account, then we can process your reward"

This was some days ago, however the referral is not showing up in my refer a friend dashboard. Can you help please?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Stevetuc,

According to the Refer a Friend portal:

You sign up to the page and enter details to generate a link

You send this referral to someone 

That person who is being referred visits the link and enters their details

After registering their details via your link, they make a valid purchase via the iD website

Then after receiving this, they enter their account number within 14-days.

That should satisfy the claim and once it’s approved and 2 bill payments are recorded on Buyapowa’s systems, you’ll receive your rewards.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/legal/terms-and-conditions-refer-a-friend

Mohammed

As I stated we followed all the details you mentioned:

After registering their details via your link, they make a valid purchase via the iD website

Then after receiving this, they enter their account number within 14-days.

After purchase and entering account number at the linked webpage:

The web page stated " thanks- your referral has been registered. We just need to run some checks on your account, then we can process your reward"

This was some days ago, however the referral is not showing up in my refer a friend dashboard. Can you help please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Stevetuc 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Hi Tom

I provided the requested information in reply to your private message. Look forward to your response.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Stevetuc 

Thanks for responding, we’ll update there when possible.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?