Question

Refer a friend link not working correctly.

• 1 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I have been trying to register for refer a friend scheme for over 14 days now but there is a problem and that is the link in the email to input the account number for the refer a friend scheme for the vouchers takes us back to the registration page rather than to an account number input page.

Obviously you have only 14 days to do this, which I am now out of, but this is due to a problem with your link. I have searched the iD forums and this is a common issue and there is no fix other than to contact your selves. The Chat function was no use at all, and all you clients are always busy.

Thank you,

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @DangerNoodle,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about the issues with the link.

Did you try in a different device or browser?

Can you also confirm that terms below were followed.

2. To enter the promotion, the Referrer must be an existing iD Mobile customer.

3. To enter the promotion, the Referred Friend must purchase a qualifying ID plan on idmobile.co.uk.

4. The Referrer must register with their required details Sign-up page and agree that their personal details will be shared with Buyapowa who provide technology support and administration services for this promotion.

Kash

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

The process described above was followed; the link to received on the email to submit my account number just takes me straight to the sign up page that you have linked.

I have tried 3 devices, a laptop, a desktop, and my mobile - tried using Brave, Firefox, and Chrome on the desktop. Tried Edge and Chrome on the laptop. On the Phone tried Firefox and Chrome.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @DangerNoodle,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @DangerNoodle 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?