Question

Refer a friend not worked for both me and my partner.

• 11 June 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

My missus invited me to ID mobile a while ago through the “refer a friend” scheme.

Yesterday we both received an email saying that our reward was ready to collect.

We both clicked on the link in the email and it took us to a page where I think it said an email would be sent to claim our Curry’s voucher.  Well so far neither of us have received the email (it’s not in my junk box) and when I click on the link in the original email again, it says the reward has been claimed ….. I’m going round in circles here ….. any advice please??

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Moonbeam 

The link in the “collect a code” email should have the button/link to take you to the site that’ll then give you your unique Currys voucher code.

Have you tried instead copy and pasting the link from that button into a browser instead of opening directly from the email?

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi @Tom 

I initially received an email form ID mobile telling me that I could collect my reward.  There was a link that I clicked on and it took me to a page where it said I would receive another email with my voucher - I received no further email.

Now when I click on the link again, it says that I’ve already claimed my reward.

The exact same problem for my partner as well  :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Moonbeam 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi @Moonbeam

did you get this resolved, as me and my wife are having the exact same issue! 

thanks.

Userlevel 1

@Felix216 yea this was sorted.

It was a while ago, but if I remember correctly I got a private message and everything was sorted  :)

Userlevel 1

Awesome, hopefully @Tom can sort it for me too… Mrs wants a new hoover! 
Thanks for the speedy reply.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Felix216 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Have long have you waited  for that email, I'm already paid 3 times, which is 3 month, and my and my partner still waiting tmfor that voucher. Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Magiczny Kamil 

Have you checked your refer a friend dashboard for the status of your referral?

Has the referred party entered their account number within 14 days for activation?

Tom

Why iD Mobile?