Refer a friend reward

• 13 December 2023
  • 7 replies

Hi, I've recieved my reward for reffering a friend but my friend hasnt had hers.

Please could it be resent to them or can it be located in her account?

Stacey

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Stacey Webster 

That’s strange, their refer a friend voucher should’ve come after they’ve claimed it in the email with the subject “NAME, claim your reward!”

Please have the person who hasn’t received their voucher get in touch so we can assist them.

Tom

Hi. I have been referred to ID mobile and promised a reward after 2 paid invoices

i have paid 3 invoices now but haven’t received an email that would allow me to claim the reward

can you please be in touch to silve the issue 

nicolas

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Nicolas Fouché,

Welcome to the Community!

Just checking if you have checked your junk and spam emails as the email can sometimes appear there?

Kash

Yes, I have checked my spam folders too, and I did not receive an email that would allow me to claim the reward. Please can you kindly send this across now ?

Thanks

Nicolas

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Nicolas Fouché 

What date did you receive the email with the following subject;

“Congratulations NAME, your reward is coming!”

Tom

Hi Tom

I received that email on the 6th October, and have paid all my invoices since the beginning. not received the further link / info to actually claim this reward

Nicolas

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Nicolas Fouché 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?