Question

Referral status still pending

• 6 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi,

As with so many other people here, I referred someone in January, and they’ve paid 3 bills, but the referral status is still “Pending” and I haven’t received any congratulatory email.

Could you look into this please?

Kind Regards

5 replies

Userlevel 3

Hey there @canton7, welcome to Community!

We’re sorry to hear you’re yet to receive you refer-a-friend bonuses as of yet. Please can you read the following terms and conditions first and foremost, and confirm for us that they’ve all been followed correct by yourself and your friend?

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/legal/terms-and-conditions-refer-a-friend

If so, then the rewards are usually sent out after 30-days from your second paid bill. If not receive in that time-frame, please let us know and we’ll continue to look into this further for you.

Thank you,

Tyler

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for responding. As far as I can see, we’re followed all of the terms and conditions.

The person I referred joined in Jan, and I received the “Congratuations, your reward is coming” email on the 21 Jan. They then paid monthly bills on the 6th Feb, March, and April.

Kind Regards,
Antony

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @canton7,

I would advise allowing until 21st April to receive the reward as it can take 90 days.

If you require further assistance after this date, please let us know.

Kash

Hi @Kash ,

It is now the 27th April, so well past the 21st April (which is what I assume you meant), and well past 30 days since the second paid bill.

Neither I nor the person I referred has heard anything. Could you please give us our reward?

Kind Regards,
Antony

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @canton7,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?