Solved

Replacement sim not working.

• 26 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I’ve received my new phone and sim today after upgrading due to losing my phone last weekend. I activated my sim but it’s not working. I had my old sim blocked, can someone tell me if this needs to be unblocked for the new sim to work? If so can someone help me with doing this? Thanks. 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 26 January 2022, 22:05

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Leannes91,

The internal account that iD link to your device and the iD SIM has probably been locked, because you reported your phone lost or stolen.

You can’t unlock this internal account without talking to iD. 

Your best bet is to contact iD using the Live Chat service when their customer service team are online, which is 9am - 8pm weekdays, and 9am - 6pm weekends and bank holidays.  

Type “talk to a person” once you’re connected on chat to avoid the 24/7 chat-bot.

If you don't mind waiting, iD should reply here in due course - good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi, I’ve received my new phone and sim today after upgrading due to losing my phone last weekend. I activated my sim but it’s not working. I had my old sim blocked, can someone tell me if this needs to be unblocked for the new sim to work? If so can someone help me with doing this? Thanks. 

Hello @Leannes91,

Did you still need help with this? 

As mentioned above, there would be a suspension due to reporting your phone as lost/stolen.

We can lift this if you do still need help.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?