Solved

Reporting Identify Fraud

I have just received a letter regarding an account that has been set up in my name (I have recently been a victim of identity theft). 

Can you please let me know how I report the fraud and shut the ID mobile account as soon as possible?

Many thanks. 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 12 May 2022, 20:18

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sorry to hear your details have been used fraudulently.

The messaging in this forum isn’t real-time, so it could be several days before iD Mobile read your post.

It’ll be faster to private message (PM) iD Mobile via facebook (Messenger) or twitter (by direct message).

It’s best to contact iD between 9am - 6pm - that way you can PM with a real person.

You may also need a reference number from Action Fraud online, when you’re speaking to iD Mobile.

Anyway, good luck.

@Mohammed / @Kash / @Rory 
Looking at similar requests, I think you all work for ID Mobile. Are any of you able to help with my request please?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @r7nuk, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?