Question

Requesting a replacement SIM card for a stolen phone when you've forgotten your log in details and can't be sent a reminder to your phone

• 2 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me? I had my bag stolen last night with my new iphone in it. I need to order a replacement SIM card (I still have my old handset I can use). I called last night to blacklist my number and block the old SIM, but I’m struggling to order a new sim via the online chat and I can’t remember my login password and it wants to send a reminder to my phone, which I don’t have. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance! :)

Best wishes,

Laura

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Laura Clark,

Sorry to hear about the theft of your phone.

The iD online community isn’t real-time, so it might be several days before somebody at iD Mobile reads your post. 

For a quicker response, you can PM iD Mobile via their facebook or twitter social media pages.

It’s best to contact iD Mobile between 9am - 6pm - that way you can PM with a real person.

Anyway, good luck.

Thank you! I’ll try that :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey Laura, I believe this may have been resolved already via Social Media but if you do stil need help, let us know.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?