Solved

returning iphone 14 when purchased from mobiles.co.yk

• 19 September 2023
  • 8 replies

HI I recently an iphone 14 from mobiles.co.uk with iD mobile network. I wanted to return it so I did it through iD mobile customer service. Would that return still be valid?

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 19 September 2023, 21:06

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

No, you need to return it to mobiles.co.uk.

See this thread for more information:

What happens if you already returned it to iD mobile

As they both have the same return address

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

From what I can source these are the return address’s…

Mobiles.co.uk returns address:
Online Returns, Knowhow, Customer Repair Centre, Long Hollow Way, Newark, NG24 2NH

iD Mobile return address:

Currys Direct Returns, Building 1, Long Hollow Way, Newark, NG24 2NH

Same building/premises but different departments. Though it’s likely just to help identify the original point of sale.

My bad - I hadn’t noticed last time I checked that the location was the same. I wonder why you can’t return a mobiles.co.uk handset to a Curry’s store then? 🤔

Source 1

Source 2

It's fine I'm just as confused as you.

Surely there must be a link between the two as they are in the exact same location 

And iD mobile have successfully issued the refund on their end when I asked them using the chat bot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Yunus01 

In any case we’d recommend returning via the same place you’ve ordered it, you’d need to speak to a member of customer services from the vendor so that they can organise and arrange the return on their side.

If an order is just sent back to the warehouse address(s) above without speaking to the vendor first, they won’t know why they’ve received the order back and may send it back out to you.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?