Solved

Richard

• 29 January 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

I purchased on-line a SIM card (Unlimited Data/calls/Text) 8 days ago but it hasn’t been received and I can’t get any information, have been to my local Curry’s branch but they can help either, how can I get information?

icon

Best answer by Kash 30 January 2023, 17:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Did you get an order acknowledgement email @Richard May

Userlevel 1

No

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You could try calling 020 7139 1397 for the iD telesales team, but it sounds like your order wasn’t processed correctly @Richard May.

If it was a pay monthly SIM order, have you got anything from iD about the direct debit they’d require?

Good luck @Richard May

Userlevel 1

I filled in the Direct Debit when I placed the order, but to date nothing has been taken from my account

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps iD have the incorrect email address for your order @Richard May.

You can get a free replacement SIM from any Currys store, although without  your order number et cetera, it could prove difficult.

Perhaps check with your bank about the direct debit, as iD do start charging you as soon as they dispatch the SIM card.

Assuming iD have the correct email address, seems likely your order was processed correctly - anyway, good luck @Richard May.

Userlevel 1

Andewhite, thank you for the info, I was finally able to speak to one of the sales team and it’s all sorted, appears order was lost in the ether, hopefully will get the SIM card tomorrow?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

iD say that SIM cards are normally delivered 3-5 days after dispatch (when handled by Royal Mail) - with mail strikes, some orders are being dispatched using DPD.

Anyway, good luck @Richard May

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Richard May,

Please let us know if you require further assistance and we can help you out.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?