Solved

SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 FE - Promised yet not found on claim offer page?

• 31 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

When I purchased my phone on the 17th December, part of the reason I did was because of the cashback of £100 promotion, and so I purchased the phone, yet for some reason I cannot see the claim offer on the claim offer page active nor in the expired section. I can only think of only one explanation, that I was lied too. Being the cautionary person I am, luckily I screenshotted the page just in case this would happen.

Please can we fix my issue of which I am entitled and eligible for.

Thank You

EDIT: I ended up figuring it out myself by going to the samsung promotion page, for anybody else who needs it https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/20_days_of_christmas/en-GB

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 2 January 2023, 15:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

When I purchased my phone on the 17th December, part of the reason I did was because of the cashback of £100 promotion, and so I purchased the phone, yet for some reason I cannot see the claim offer on the claim offer page active nor in the expired section. I can only think of only one explanation, that I was lied too. Being the cautionary person I am, luckily I screenshotted the page just in case this would happen.

Please can we fix my issue of which I am entitled and eligible for.

Thank You

EDIT: I ended up figuring it out myself by going to the samsung promotion page, for anybody else who needs it https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/20_days_of_christmas/en-GB

Glad to hear you found it. Looks like it was a promo being offered by Samsung directly.

I wasn’t able to mark your post as Most helpful so I’ve quoted your original edit and will mark this one instead.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much!!! Carphone Wharehouse and iD mobile have both denied me the £300 cashback, I have now claimed it! Such poor service from both providers!  But hopefully it is now on it’s way 🤞🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thank you so much!!! Carphone Wharehouse and iD mobile have both denied me the £300 cashback, I have now claimed it! Such poor service from both providers!  But hopefully it is now on it’s way 🤞🏻

Hey @Sadie Ewers

We don’t provide cashback claims for claims via a third-party which is always done via the third party.

I am pleased to hear you have since resolved this.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?