Question

Samsung headphones didn't arrive with order

• 23 October 2022
  • 2 replies

On upgrading my phone I chose the Samsung Galaxy as it said it came with free headphones.

Seeing as there is no headphone jack on most of the phones now, I needed a new phone that came with headphones that would work with it, as all the headphones I have need a jack.

The headphones didn’t arrive with the phone and there was no other information sent with the phone (it didn’t even come with a charger).

How would I be able to find out about the headphones?

Thanks.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

I eventually found out that you need to ‘claim’ these headphones and they don’t come with the order as stated.

For anyone with a similar problem, this is the link you need to use. http://samsungpromotions.claims/giftbuds2

It says the claim takes 5 days to process, and then up to 45 days after that to receive the headphones. So don’t think, as I did, that you are getting headphones to use with this phone straight away.

I’ll likely now have to buy some separately anyway if I want to listen to music/audio on the phone straight away.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @europort12, all the information is displayed at the time of ordering with the full terms & conditions of the offer.

You may have to tap the (i) for more info.

Glad you hear you ound it in the ened.

If I want to listen to music on this phone as I did on my old one, I will have to buy new headphones in the meantime anyway.

You can use pre-existing headphones to listen still as long as they’re wireless.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?