Question

samsung trio offer

• 10 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi, I have just ordered my new Samsung which is not available until the 26th Jan 2024 however the trio offer expires on the 25th Jan 2024 and I require the IMEI to claim it, will I still be able to claim the trio offers after the 25 th please

Thanks

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Wajjer1 

You’ll be able to make your claim up to 30 days after having made your purchase.

The expiration date of the offer on the 25th means you’ll need to have made your purchase by the 25th, you’d still be able to claim after it.

Step 1:
Purchase a Galaxy S23+, S23 or S23 FE on iD Mobile between 08/11/2023 – 25/01/2024 and claim Galaxy Buds FE, £100 cashback and 12 months Disney+ subscription by redemption.

Step 2:
To claim their cashback & Buds FE, Participants must visit samsungoffers.claims/s23trio, upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information (Claim) within 30 days of purchase.

Step 3:
To claim 12 Months Disney+ subscription Participants must visit samsung.com/uk/boost/disney by 31 March 2024.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer

Tom

Hi. I've had similar issue.

I've got the phone now but can't submit my claim because I don't have an invoice number or a purchase price ( on a 2 year contract).

How can I get hold of these please 

Simon

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Simon Halpin 

I believe your invoice number will be what we’d call your transaction number, this should begin with a 4 in your “Welcome to iD” email.

For the purchase price I’d recommend trying whatever your upfront cost was or if that’s £0, put the amount the amount of your first bill.

Tom

Thanks Tom. My Gmail was full so I missed the email. Could I get a copy sent over please

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Simon Halpin,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?