Question

Set up my account

Hi,

I can’t set up my account. I have 2 mobile number with ID mobile under my name, I tried to set up account with each mobile using different username, but failed. Even though one of the number I already had an account with ID mobile, after my numerous attempts to set up the new account with my new number, I own both numbers, the old account denied my access too, so I can’t log into /set up any of the account. I tried to contact you on livechat, but I can’t launch on my web browser either, So I stuck here. Please help me. 

THanks!

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You don’t have to wait fo iD here @Fang chen
You can talk to iD customer service using Facebook Messenger, or Twitter DM. 

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays. 

Hi,

I tried to contact ID customer service using Facebook Messenger under your recommendation, because I use my nickname “Rose Fxxxxx” on my all social media accounts, they can’t identify my accounts and recommend me back to livechat.   But I can’t launch the livechat on my web browser and my phone.  What do I do next? Please help. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps you can try opening live chat from a private or incognito tab or window in your browser @Fang chen.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Fang chen 

What appears to be the issue when registering for an iD Mobile app account?

Do you get an error code? What stage do you get to?

Tom

I did contact ID live chat in incognito window, I have sent them the screenshot for the error message, now I am waiting for ID to come back to me with the solution.  Hopefully ID can resolve this issue very soon. I am not sure whether it is related to the multiple accounts I have, I have 2 numbers with ID, they both are under my name and same correspondent address, just thought to bring you attention of this, it might help to narrow the problem.

Kind regards!

Fang

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I did contact ID live chat in incognito window, I have sent them the screenshot for the error message, now I am waiting for ID to come back to me with the solution.  Hopefully ID can resolve this issue very soon. I am not sure whether it is related to the multiple accounts I have, I have 2 numbers with ID, they both are under my name and same correspondent address, just thought to bring you attention of this, it might help to narrow the problem.

Kind regards!

Fang

Good to know an incognito browser tab/window can get live chat working.

Having two accounts is allowed, but they each need to be registered using a different username (email address) @Fang chen.

On the iD side, each iD account has a unique reference number, which allows for the same name and correspondence address to appear in multiple accounts.

Yes, I did register the both numbers at different email address, the old number was fine to set up the account, but the new number can,t be registered using different username (email address), don’t know the reason why, so I sent the screenshot with error message to your live chat for them to resolve the issue. I am hoping to hear from ID very soon with the solution. 

Thanks!

Regards Fang

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Fang chen 

Glad to hear you’re in contact with the Live Chat team, if you require further assistance, let us know.

Tom

Hi Tom,

I received the notification from ID to let me know the issue has been resolved, but when I tried to register again, it came up with the same error message, I still can’t register my new number. Do you want me to contact livechat again or you can resolve here?  So the issue hasn’t been resolved yet.

Thanks!

Regards Fang 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Fang chen,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?