Question

Signal dropping

• 7 October 2023
  • 8 replies

I joined iD in May and had excellent signal and coverage until the last few weeks when the signal keeps dropping and I can’t make or receive calls. 

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps there’s a network fault in your area @MamaCath?

Check online with the Network Status Checker (check your signal online).

I’ve been having the same problem I can ring out but nobody can ring me it’s saying called failed. It’s so frustrating 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately, multiple posts about same topic, by the same member, don’t appear to get issues fixed quickly @Nevsta87.

The iD staff only read forum posts once a day, sometimes less frequently. 
Have you spoken to a support agent using the online live chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat?

The agents work until 6pm at weekends (8pm on weekdays).

I’m not saying that they will get seen quicker or dealt with quicker, it’s just very frustrating!! Yes I have spoke to customer support and they haven’t been able to resolve my problem 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’m not saying that they will get seen quicker or dealt with quicker, it’s just very frustrating!! Yes I have spoke to customer support and they haven’t been able to resolve my problem 

I guess there’s a chance forum members might provide some insight or a solution, but there’s not much information to help diagnose the issue.

If you can’t receive calls and text messages, it’s most likely a problem with your iD SIM card (possibly damaged or faulty), your handset, or your iD account. 

Have you tried the iD SIM in a different handset?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Nevsta87,

Please let us know how you get on with testing the SIM in a different handset.

If you still require assistance, please get back to us here.

Kash

I have tried it in 2 different handsets it’s still not working but other peoples sims are working in my phone so it’s definitely not my phone. This ain’t the first time it’s happened to me 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Nevsta87 

I believe we’ve responded to you about this on the linked thread;

Tom

Why iD Mobile?