signal issues

Is anyone else having issues with poor signal in South Wales area? Phone is constantly sitting on H. Checked on website says the masts are damaged but this has been going on for days? 

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Richard Rees,

Welcome to the Community!

How long have you been having the issue?

If it still hasn’t been resolved please get back to us with the postcode and we can get it checked.

Kash

Hi kash. 

The issue has been occurring a week there was an issue but I was told it would be fixed yesterday but it hasn't been resolved. 

My postcode SA15 2SN 

Thank you 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

iD don’t seem to have a responsive communications channel with their network partner Three UK @Richard Rees, so I think finding out what’s happening to a Three operated mast in your area could take some time.

Anyway, the online network status checker reports issues at your location @Richard Rees.

Thank you for your reply. 

Can you get this looked into please it has been over a week and the signal has been very poor in the area. If this continues I will be requesting compensation as I am not getting the service I pay for. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Richard Rees, I’m not an iD Mobile employee, just a community member trying to help other members if possible.

I think someone from iD will need to investigate further, but your original post said iD had advised issues would be fixed by 23-Apr-2023 (yesterday).

Not many more options for you now, though you could: 

1. Make a formal complaint about the disruption, and ask for compensation but the iD terms & conditions do have several escape clauses for this type of situation: 

2. Request a PAC and move to another service provider.

Hope things are sorted quickly one way or another.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Richard Rees,

Just checking if you got in touch with someone after the information @andewhite provided.

If you require assistance, please let us know and we can get a PM sent.

Kash

Update then guys there is still an outage in the area. Signal is getting worse it has been 3 and a half week. Got to.be the worst provider I have ever been with. ID are blaming three as they use their masts. Not acceptable to go this long with shocking signal. If this was EE this would have been sorted 3 weeks ago. 

I will not be paying my bill as quote frankly I haven't received any service to pay for. Disgusting 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Richard Rees  not paying the bill would negatively impact you as it could lead to missed payments or late payment marks recorded.

We can look into this further for you and send you a PM to discuss if you have not already raised the issue?

Mohammed

I have raised the issue on countless occasions Mohammed all to be met with things such as there is too much traffic using masts in my area. I don't see how that is my problem. ID should have thought about that before making false promises and charging people ridiculous amounts every month

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Richard Rees 

I’d recommend keeping in contact where you have raised the issue so we can continue assistance there.

Our signal is unfortunately not immune from outages and congestion, we wouldn’t promise a signal that is unaffected by these, nor would your billing take your coverage into account.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?