Question

sim

• 9 January 2024
  • 8 replies

Hello i need a replacement sim as soon as possible i need your help pm me someone pleaseĀ 

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Why not pick up at a local CURRYS.?

They said we have to message here and ask for a replacement simĀ 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

They said we have to message here and ask for a replacement simĀ 

Currys mightā€™ve got that wrongĀ @Bilal Khan.Ā 
If youā€™re happy to wait for a week or two before your replacement SIM arrives, wait here.Ā 

Ā 

I dont mind waiting but could you private message me so then i can tell you what my number is which i want a replacement sim on

Ā 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Bilal Khan, Iā€™m not from iD Mobile.Ā 

Anyway, iD Mobile do not send activated replacement SIM cards.Ā You need toĀ activate your replacement card before it can be used @Bilal Khan. When you do, your mobile number will be used with the replacement SIM card.Ā Ā 

Just hang on here @Bilal KhanĀ - iD mightĀ send you a PM in a day or two.Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Bilal KhanĀ 

Ā 

Itā€™s strange that Currys werenā€™t able to offer a replacement SIM card, all Currys stores should be able to do this.

Ā 

Your iD Mobile number should be visible in an email weā€™ve sent you about your order, do you see it here?

Ā 

If not, let us know so we can get in touch.

Ā 

Tom

I do not see it please send out a replacement sim

Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Bilal KhanĀ 

Ā 

Weā€™ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.Ā 

Ā 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ā€˜Private Messagesā€™.Ā 

Ā 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link:Ā https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overviewĀ Ā 

Ā 

Weā€™ll see you there.Ā 

Ā 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?