Question

Sim arrival

• 6 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi, I ordered a new SIM with ID on 4th Dec which has not yet arrived, and my mobile number has been transferred from my previous contract which means my phone currently does not work. The website says 2-3 working days but i was wondering if there is any way to track this as I am without a working phone until my new sim arrives and I also cannot fully register with ID. 

Thank you! 

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately, iD Mobile use Royal Mail post (without tracking) for their SIM card deliveries @emily141. 

In this forum iD staff have said delivery takes 3-5 working days, from the date of dispatch. The date of dispatch is usually the same date as the order complete email from iD.

If you can’t wait for Royal Mail, it might be quicker to collect a replacement iD SIM card from your closest Currys store.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @emily141 

SIM only orders are typically received within 3-5 working days via Royal Mail, we’d expect an order on 04/12 to be with you by 11/12, if you don’t have it by that date we’d recommend picking up a replacement SIM card via your local Currys store and activating at the following link or sending us a message so we can issue one on our side.

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/ja/web/cpw/sim-swap

Tom

Why iD Mobile?