Sim card not arrived

• 19 December 2023
  • 4 replies

i ordered a sim card and went online to enter my PAC code. The sim card has not arrived.My order was made on December 14th (No. 130482144) 

Trevor Winter

Original IDMobile No. [REDACTED]

But I entered my PAC online assuming the card would turn up as promised to change to my old number

[REDACTED]

Now my old supplier Vodafone have cut me off and I have no phone.

Please help

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Trevor Winter, bad actors, fraudsters and scammers look in this public forum for personal details like the ones you’ve posted.

I’d suggest removing the personal details from your post if you can.

The iD staff here say to allow 3-5 working days for SIM card deliveries, from the date of dispatch.
The date of dispatch is usually the date you get your order complete email from iD Mobile.

The PRIMARY ways of getting help & support from iD Mobile are: 

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Trevor Winter 

An iD Mobile SIM only order would be delivered in 3-5 working days via Royal Mail, we’d expect an order made on 14/12 to be with you by 21/12 evening.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi @Trevor Winter 

Get back on to Vodaphone this company really isn’t worth the hassle as I had ordered my phone back in November within days I had given in with the company and got back in touch with old supplier and it took nearly 2 weeks just to get my pac code back off this company to go back to o2.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Peter Mills 

I understand you’re frustrated however we’d kindly ask that you don’t go to every post you can find and spam.

We’ve already private messaged you to ask if you need further assistance, but you’ve ignored this.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?