Question

Sim card not delivered

• 15 December 2023
  • 6 replies

I ordered a Sim card on 10th December, it is now the 15th and it has not arrived.

Is there any way I’m able to have another sent out?

Order ref: 130390800

Thanks!!

Madeleine

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The iD staff here always say it takes 3-5 working days, from the date of dispatch, for SIM card deliveries @MadzCook02.

The date of dispatch is usually the same date as your order complete email from iD Mobile.

The iD staff here always say it takes 3-5 working days, from the date of dispatch, for SIM card deliveries @MadzCook02.

The date of dispatch is usually the same date as your order complete email from iD Mobile.

Well aware which is why I have left it five days. I ordered another sim card after this one and that later one has arrived. 

Thank you though!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @MadzCook02, it seems that one of your SIM orders has been lost in transist. 

FYI, you can get a replacement SIM card from your nearest Currys store.

Okay @MadzCook02, it seems that one of your SIM orders has been lost in transist. 

Again, this is why I wanted to put this question as I would like to receive the SIM card at some point. 
I know I can get a replacement at a Curry’s but along with working and living in a very remote location I specified in my original question if another could be sent out to me. 
Thank you @andewhite 👍

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @MadzCook02, it seems that one of your SIM orders has been lost in transist. 

Again, this is why I wanted to put this question as I would like to receive the SIM card at some point. 
I know I can get a replacement at a Curry’s but along with working and living in a very remote location I specified in my original question if another could be sent out to me. 
Thank you @andewhite 👍

Okay @MadzCook02, forum article “How do I get a replacement SIM card?” says use LIVE CHAT to get a replacement SIM sent (by Royal Mail) to your home address.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @MadzCook02,

Welcome to the Community!

If you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?