Question

SIM card not received

• 17 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Ordered SIM last Tuesday 11th April 2023. Still not received as of today 17th April 2023.

Please advise.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

iD Mobile send their SIM cards using the Royal Mail postal service, and advise 3-5 working days for delivery, from the date of dispatch.

I think the date of dispatch might be the day of, or day after, you get your ORDER COMPLETED email from iD Mobile - good luck @MobileGuru.

Userlevel 1

ORDER COMPLETED email also received on the 11th April 2023. Still not received SIM and no notification of delay at Royal Mail who aims to deliver 1st Class mail the next working day including Saturdays. Not sure where the 5 working days comes from. Perhaps ID Mobile could offer the ability to upgrade delivery to a tracked or courier service for SIM cards?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I suppose iD could but they don’t offer tracking service. 

There’s more delivery information at https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/product-delivery
Hopefully, your order turns-up soon @MobileGuru

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @MobileGuru 

iD Mobile SIM only orders are sent via Royal Mail and received within 3-5 working days, please let us know if you haven’t received your SIM card by this point.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Unfortunately Royal Mail Tracked 24 is taking up to 8 days in my area at the moment. I am now in receipt of the SIM, however I do believe customers should have a choice of expedited delivery, by courier for additional fee, if they so wish. 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @MobileGuru,

We will be sure to take this feedback on board.

Thanks for getting back to us.

Kash