Solved

sim is a MIFI how do I find my number

• 24 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi can you advise, my sim is in a mifi and I do not have the number. since the app upgrade i cannot log in as i need the number to set it up  i don't have the ability to pop it in he phone to get the number

icon

Best answer by Lauren 27 April 2024, 12:59

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Chris Mulligan, iD Mobile only offer support for use of their SIM cards in mobile phones.

Have you tried using the web admin page for your MiFi mobile broadband router, @Chris Mulligan.

The MiFi user guide should have a section on the web admin interface, and the mobile number might shown in the device settings page. 

Sometimes the manufacturer also provides software to allow you to send and receive text messages using the MiFi device.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Chris Mulligan, if you still have your original receipt/contract details then the number number will be listed on there.

However, if you don’t have access to these, just let us know here and we’ll be happy to send you a PM. We can fetch the number on our side.

-Lauren

Hi Lauren. Thanks for you reply. I’ve had the account a while so I don’t have any detail. Can you pm me my number. It would be much appreciated. I only need it to create the app account 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Chris Mulligan 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?