Solved

sim not delivered even after 4 days

Good evening 

I'm here to ask you for help, it's already been 4 days since I ordered my sim and unfortunately I still haven't received the sim and the email with the tracking code... even though I've already received all the emails concern the subscription and the receipt of payment.  Now I'm out of service with my old sim because I switched my number😭

Can anyone tell me who I can contact?

Thank you 

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 19 May 2023, 23:12

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @ali98 

If you’ve ordered a SIM only plan you wouldn’t receive any tracking information, SIM only orders are sent via Royal Mail within 3-5 working days.

What date did you place your order?

Tom

I ordered the SIM last Sunday May 14, 2023, today was the fifth day and still no trace

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

If it doesn’t come in the post tomorrow morning then go to your local curry’s store and pick up a replacement.

but i need to keep my old number active

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Yes I know, iD Mobile will remove the missing sim from your account and then activate the replacement SIM thus restoring your service. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Let us know if you still need help @ali98 

Mohammed

I did as you suggested, yesterday I took the replacement sim from currys but it hasn't activated yet and it's already been more than 24 hours😭

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @ali98,

Replacement SIM cards are blank.

You need to manually activate this on https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/your-sim-card

If you are stuck or have already activated it and not working, let us know and we’ll assist further.

Mohammed

Finally we managed to solve the problem thanks to all

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @ali98 

Glad to hear this is sorted now, let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Tom