Question

sim not on network

• 2 December 2022
  • 3 replies

My new sim says not registered on network. Tried troubleshooting. need to access live chat. But how?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Kirk,

Is this a new SIM or a replacement SIM card?

Have you tried the SIM in a different handset? Do you get the same issue with it?

Kash

Hi Kash, thanks for responding. I tried all of the troubleshooting measures. It was only fixed when id mobile tech team did something their end and it started working. Not great to be without a useable phone for 4 days, if Im honest.

And Im not a big fan of live chat etc as it takes forever to get simple tasks done. I spent hours online. I wish they woyld provide a phone line. If you need help with something like this you need a resolution asap.

Cheers

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi Kash, thanks for responding.

And Im not a big fan of live chat etc as it takes forever to get simple tasks done. I spent hours online. I wish they woyld provide a phone line. If you need help with something like this you need a resolution asap.

Cheers

Next time you need help, get in-touch with the iD social media customer support team on facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by Direct Message) for assistance.

Good luck @Kirk.
🍀

Why iD Mobile?