Solved

sim not provisioned after registering

• 14 January 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

Sim not provisioned after upgrade 24 hours ago even though text received saying ready to go. Tried all "bot" suggestions,no good...really need a human to sort it out. 

Thanks 

Dave

icon

Best answer by Will 15 January 2021, 14:02

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Mohammed

Both sims tried with same results "sim not provisioned" phone was fine up until putting the new sim in.

Dave

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Valdak,

What troubleshooting have you performed so far?

Have you tried the SIM card in another handset yet?

Will

Userlevel 1

Hi Will, yes, tried the sim in working phone, with same results "sim not provisioned"

Userlevel 1

Day 5 since upgrade and new sim card entered (and registered, confirmed by text) but still sim indicating “Sim not provisioned”, all suggested checks carried out at this end, nothing wrong with the phone, tried my wife’s sim in (also iD) works fine, mine give same error message in her phone, so over to you iD ….would be good if someone can login and sort this out.

Major problem to me not having a working phone, am sure the fix is easy, come on guys go for it!!

Thanks, Dave

Userlevel 1

Day 4 since upgrade and new sim card entered (and registered, confirmed by text) but still sim indicating “Sim not provisioned”, all suggested checks carried out at this end, nothing wrong with the phone, tried my wife’s sim in (also iD) works fine, mine give same error message in her phone, so over to you iD ….would be good if someone can login and sort this out.

Major problem to me not having a working phone, am sure the fix is easy, come on guys go for it!!

Thanks, Dave

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Valdak 

We are sorry to hear your sim is not working despite testing in another device. We will send you a Private Message so we can look into this.

-Mohsin

I bought a sim for my new android car unit and it comes up with the message "I'd do not have a provisioning service" help!!! Have I just wasted my time and money with this company tried the BOT and that os a complete waste of space!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I bought a sim for my new android car unit and it comes up with the message "I'd do not have a provisioning service" help!!! Have I just wasted my time and money with this company tried the BOT and that os a complete waste of space!

After connecting on live chat, just type “talk to a person” to avoid talking to the chat-bot.
🍀

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Bob McKean

I’m unsure we’d support the device you’re trying the iD Mobile SIM card in, have you tried the SIM card in a supported device to test services?

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/approved-handsets

Tom

Why iD Mobile?