Question

Sim not working. New customer

• 2 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

New customer to ID. I received my phone and sim last week. Popped the sim in and nothing. No service and nothing registering in the phone. I have tried all the suggestions; on/off, flight mode, in another phone etc, all to no avail. I cannot register my account or register a complaint as I do not have any confirmation of my telephone number. I have been trying the on-line chat for over two days now, but it always says busy and suggest trying here. Can someone please assist. Thanks

2 replies

Userlevel 1

If you are a new customer I would cancel your contract before you are outside the cooling off period.  I've been having issues for months and they do nothing.  You will never get through on the chat and when they do more than likely they will do nothing to sort it.  Trust me I wish I cancelled when I could have as now I am stuck paying for a non existent service and have to waste hours each week just trying to get through on the chat bot

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Philosophic Fool 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Why iD Mobile?