Question

Sim replacei3 times but still not working

• 28 September 2023
  • 6 replies

Hi there I bought a new contract nearly 2 weeks ago, but the sim did not work, so went to currys they replaced it with new and it said "all done" sim will be activated in 1 hour. Waited all day but nothing happened. Next day went again to currys and went through the same drill. Waited again but nothing happened. I can't find any contact number to speak to ID mobile neither any shop. Don't know what to do. 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I believe replacement iD SIM cards aren’t activated @Zahid Naseem. 

You’d usually need to activate a replacement SIM first, from your online iD account (or iD app), before it can be used on the iD network.

Alternatively you can start the activation process here.

I did go through activation process as well. But no success 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Ah, okay @Zahid Naseem, then perhaps the replacement iD SIM card is faulty? 

Have you tried the replacement SIM in a different handset? 
What handset make and model are you using with the iD SIM card?

Unfortunately, iD Mobile is an online only business - no shops - no telephone support helpline.

I tried all different things. It's honor 20. I tried in different devices but not working. I have already another ID sim, which works in all devices but this one doesn't work with any of them. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I tried all different things. It's honor 20. I tried in different devices but not working. I have already another ID sim, which works in all devices but this one doesn't work with any of them. 

Okay @Zahid Naseem, it sounds like you might have another faulty iD SIM card, which does seem bad luck indeed.

Alternatively, the iD account for the SIM might not be setup properly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Zahid Naseem,

Just checking if you are having any issues still?

Please let us know if you require further assistance with obtaining a new SIM and we can help.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?