Question

SIM upgrades

• 12 January 2024
  • 6 replies

I have upgrade my SIM only plan, but i supposed to receive a new SIM with new number, new account number and new billing details and date and everything, but I need to keep my old number with new plan. When i check my ID mobile account, there is no change in plan still it shows old plan only. I am worried that, will they charge me twice for two separate SIMs.

What should I do to keep my old number with new plan? 

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sounds like you’ve purchased a new connection, instead of making an upgrade for your existing iD contract, @anssaleem10.

Perhaps try using the online iD Live Chat for assistance with this @anssaleem10 - the agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm weekends).

How can I chat and where can I chat?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

How can I chat and where can I chat?

Just start iD Live Chat, using your web browser, online at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Type “talk to a person” to avoid the 24/7 chat-bot, @anssaleem10

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @anssaleem10,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope that you managed to contact the Live Chat Team.

If you still require assistance, please let us know.

Kash

I was able to chat with Live Chat Team and they resolved it, but I haven’t received any email regarding the cancellation. can you please look into it and send me notification for cancellation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @anssaleem10,

The team wouldn’t send an email to confirm.

However you can take the chat as confirmation, it’s worth keep a note of the date and time of the chat.

If you have any issues, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?