Question

"Sorry, your user name or password wasn't quite right. Please try again" error message. Anyone else living this absolute nightmare?!>?

• 1 June 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

"Sorry, your user name or password wasn't quite right. Please try again." Over and over and over again. I’m almost two years into a contract and still unable to get in. 

Cannot login to my account what-so-ever despite knowing for a fact it is the correct username and password. I’ve tried changing the password, I’ve tried reclaiming the username (which shows as the one I am repeatedly typing with the same error message).  

Does anyone have this issue also? I’m shocked to believe there is no support available outside of social media (pretty useless to me as I don’t use it) and a chatbot which is does everything in it’s power to stop you from speaking to an actual human being. Frankly disgusted by the customer service which is a shame as I’ve vouched for iD on previous contracts. I’m in dire need of this information as I would like to find information about the cancellation of my plan. 

Hoping one of the moderators or iD staff can get in touch to help. 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @hghp 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

i’m having the same issue

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Spamming the forum with the same post over and over won’t get you they’ll any sooner than if you posted once. In fact, it will likely cause you further delay.

Can you send me a message too as I cannot log in it says my username isn’t an account but you email me my bill every month x

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Lucy Culshaw 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Caroline Smart 

It sounds like you haven’t registered an iD Mobile app/website account, bills will be sent via email by default but no iD Mobile app/website account is made by default, that’s done by the user.

Please attempt to register and let us know how you get on.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?